Sep 18, 2008

Silhouette Cards

To You From Me

Did I tell you that Upsy Daisy is a favorite set
of mine? It's that obvious, huh?

I just love that you can use 2 colors, one light and dark and it will give you this wonderful silhouette design. I used the new oval punch to frame my sentiment.


RECIPE:

Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze
Accessories: 1" Double Stirch grosgrain ribbon,brads
Tools: Oval punch, piercing tool







Thanks SO Much

It is a task for me to do embossing but I wanted to capture tha Daisies using Detail White Embossing. I am really fond of the Scallop edge punch, so I have ude it for my sides two times.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Paper: Baja Breeze, Sahara Sand, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Ink: White Craft, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: 1" Double Stitch Grosgrain Baja Breeze ribbon, Mini Library clips
Tools: EP, Heat Gun, Oval punches, Scallop edge punch








Thank You

This card uses the stamp image Upsy Daisy.
I did sponging directly on the image. You have a bit more control how light or dark you wanted the image to be using the spong dauber.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Kiwi Kiss, White Signo Gel pen
Accessories: Clip, 1" Double Stitch grosgrain Baja Breeze ribbon
Tools: Scallop edge punch, Circle punches, dimensionals


Friend to Friend


This design was inspired from the new catty on page 6. I just love using the curly punch and these mini library clips. The bottom edge design was done using the Curly label punch.


RECIPE:
Stamps: POcket Silhouettes
Paper: Basic Gray, Sahara Sand, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, White Craft
Accessories: 1" Double Stitch Baja Breeze ribbon, Mini Library Clips
Tools: Curly Label punch, dimensionals

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool. On the "Thanks so Much" card with the detail white embossing, the daisies really "pop" off the paper!

Julia Aston said...

I love this set too! You have highlighted this stamp so well in all of these cards with different techniques - great inspiration for me!!

Ronni said...

I love your techniques. You create the most amazing cards.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...