Jan 29, 2017

February 2017 Lift Me Up Tutorial


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

Once again, I am excited to share another tutorial using the
 Lift Me Up stamp set. The sayings are just incredibly uplifting and be ready
to be carried away by the Up and Away thinlits dies that match the set.
I designed 4 cards and a 3-d item with step by step instructions and pictures
that you can easily follow. The tutorial will come to you in a PDF format via e-mail.
If you already purchase my quarterly tutorial (Feb-April and January Free),
you need not do anything but check your e-mail. I will be sending it first week in February.

If you are wanting to purchase my tutorial, here's how to order:
1. $10.00  3-month Tutorial (February to April and January FREE).
I designed a tutorial each month and e-mail to you in a PDF format.
2. February tutorial only $3.95
3. February Kit- may require some assembly because of shipping.

Thank you for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

February 2017 Lift Me Up Tutorial
Product List

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...