Sep 15, 2008

Snow Glitter

Try a New technique #186

Featured Stamper #84

Good Morning and How's everyone's Monday? I hope it's all good in your end. My day started out pretty busy and now I am just trying to finished what I have started yesterday. I was playing with this set for the FS yesterday and did not quite finished it. I had a class at home and was too tired to finished it. I incorporated the TLC today-using Glitter to your card. I try to do the Versamark to my image, the Heat and Stick and I had a problem to getting it to stick so I just modified it and used my Versamark pen.



Thanks for stopping by.

RECIPE:

Stamps: Snow Swirled

Paper: Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss, Riding Hood Red

Ink: Riding Hood Red, Versamark and pen, Signo White Gel pen

Accessories: dew drops, Tafetta Riding Hood Ribbon

Tools: Large Oval punch, 1/2" circle punch, non SU circle punch, Gliiter stacks, CE

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful card!!! Just got this set, so I can't wait to make something with it!!!

Debbie said...

Wow Chat! This is absolutely STUNNING!!! What a gorgeous creation. I just purchased this set....thanks for the awesome inspiration. You ROCK!!!!!!!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!

Allison Rankin said...

Wow...such inspiration for this set! Thanks for sharing!

Lastel said...

Gorgeous card , love it !

jsreader said...

I love this card and was thinking of purchasing this stamp set. I think you pushed me over the edge. Did you use a designer paper you didn't mention for the background or just use stamps.
Thank you so much
June

Lisa Carroll said...

This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL, Chat! I just got this set and can't wait to ink it up.

Charlene said...

This card is stunning! I am kicking myself for not buying this set with my last order, definitely on my list for my next order. Love it!!

Kim said...

Chat- This is so gorgeous!!

Rose Ann said...

Stunning!! And I didn't think I needed this set. Ha!! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...