Sep 5, 2008

A Cup of Thanks

Limited Supply Challenge #184
Sketch Card Challenge # 192

Hello and Happy Friday !!! For today's challenge, using a coffee image and incorporating the color orange. I also used this week's sketch. The Like it a Latte Stamp set though retired is a stamp that I used. The Curly stamp with the coordinating punch is a cute design for my Big Shot Die Cut. I just got the Bella Toile BG stamp and I used it for my main image and background.

Thanks for stopping by.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Like it a Latte, Bella Toile BG, Curly Label Punch Bundle
Paper: Only Orange, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Vellum
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Only Orange, White Craft, Certainly Celery
Accessories: dew drops, satin ribbon, flower brad
Tools: Top Note Bigs Die, Big Shot machine, dimensionals, CE

6 comments:

Shelly said...

This is so pretty Chat, I love your take on the challenge!

~amy~ said...

WOWZA! This is absolutely MAGNIFICENT!!!! Great job Chat!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Gorgeous!!

Christi Flores said...

This is so WOW!!!

Haylie said...

Wow...this is so pretty!!! Awesome job on the challenge!

Marge said...

What a gorgeous card; has kind of an old-world feel to it, I think! Guess it makes me think of beautiful ladies all dresse dup for afternoon tea. Love it!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...