Feb 1, 2009

Become a Stampin' UP Demonstrator

Hello !






If you have been thinking about pursuing a career, supplementing your hobby or earning extra family income, then think no more:


Join my team and enjoy creativity by becoming
a Stampin' UP Demonstrator.

The possiblities to enjoy and share your creativity
with others are endless.Look forward to the rewards
and benefits of owning your own business,
the flexible hours, stamping events, demonstrator
support and the opportunity to enjoy
Stampin' UP products.



As part of my team, you will get monthly newsletter,
personal coaching, and Card Kits that I do on my workshops.
The Card Kits will be mailed to you every month for as along as
you are a demonstrator. (You only pay S/H).



Please feel free to contact me.
I can't wait to hear from you.

Create...Inspire.....and Share your creativity!


1 comment:

Karin said...

i'd love to be a DEMO from SU, but i live in the netherlands...

why can't we get a chance... we don't even have the oppertunity to buy SU stuff...

x
karin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...