Sep 10, 2008

Haiku Inspired

Sketch Card Challenge #193
Hello and Good Morning to you all !!!
I am all but excited to play with the Haiku Designer Series paper from Stampin' UP!. I even used it for my inspiration from today's SC challenge on SCS. I used the brown flower, the flower vine and sentiment rub-ons to complete this card.
The rub-ons are such an easy way to make your card if you do not have time to stamp. The only stamping I did was the Tangerine Tango vine. Pretty cool, huh?

Thanks for stopping by.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Eastern Blooms
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Tangerine Tango, Haiku DSP
Ink: Tangrine Tango
Accessories: dew drops, striped Grosgrain Tangerine ribbon, Tafetta Chocolate chip ribbon
Tools: Square Scallop punch, window punch, 1/4" circle punch, CE, CB and folder

10 comments:

mudmaven said...

Oh how wonderful! I love this paper too and you have really done paper, ink and stamps justice! ~chris

Shelly said...

Beautiful, just beautiful!

A lil' bit about me said...

I love your card. Great colors!

jjcreations said...

This is great - I love it. Joan

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just stunning!! I love it!!

Dawn Easton said...

Gorgeous Chat!!!

Emily said...

This is beautiful Chat! The colors look fabulous! Love the layout! This is so pretty!!

Nancy Riley said...

GORGEOUS colors and layout, Chat! WOW!

Diane Gilbert said...

Wow, I love this card!!!

Kim said...

WOW!! This is so gorgeous!! I need to be better at using rub-ons! love the combo of everything~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...