Aug 29, 2020

September 2020 Celebration Tidings Tutorial


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

This suite has a coordinating selection of  images and patterns to 
get you started with your holiday projects. I have designed 4 cards and a 3-d item 
 with step by step pictures and instructions that are easy to follow.
I am starting my quarterly tutorials for the months of September to December.
If you order for the months of October to December, you will get September FREE.
Here's how to order:
3-month tutorial- October, November, December for $10 and you will get 
September Free.
September Tutorial only- If you want to purchase only September the cost is $3.95.
I offer kits that is already done, the price will vary if you
only want Card Kits or Card Kits with 3-d item.
I also offer Pre-cut cards where you get to put the project but I will not be able to do
any stamping for you. Please Click Here to find out more.




 

September 2020 Celebration Tidings Tutorial
Product List

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...