Sep 19, 2008

Sendin You...

Limited Supply Challenge #186
Happy Friday everyone. After getting the much needed sleep, I am ready to start my day. I am even inspired to make a card using white cardstock on SCS challenge. Here are the rules to play. I used this image and punch it using the Oval punch. I added the CB folder for my background.

Thanks for stopping by.

Photobucket

RECIPE:
Stamps: To You and Yours
Paper: Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Gray, baja Breeze
Accessories: Dew drops, striped grosgrain Baja Breeze ribbon
Tools: Piercing tool, glue dots, CE, Oval punch

19 comments:

Sheila said...

This is just beautiful and I love all the projects below too.....gorgeous!!!

Linda Carson said...

Beautifully done!!

pescbrico said...

I really love the dotted in layers :) Beautiful! Have a wondeful day!

Haylie said...

So pretty!

Shelly said...

Gorgeous with the swiss dots!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is stunning!!

Monica said...

Just beautiful!! I love this!

MJ said...

This is stunning! Just beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love your work!!! This card is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing what you create!

Judy Rozema said...

How lovely! Love the layers and the little pierced spot of color!

Kristin Eberline said...

Your site and your projects are simply amazing! I'm a huge fan...

Thanks for the inspiration :O)

Denise said...

I just love this card, that glittery snow on the roof is neat.

Julia Aston said...

This is just lovely! wonderful layers of white and love the blue touches - super image and brads on this!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is truly stunning, Chat! I love it!

specialcraftmom4 said...

That is SO beautiful!!!! The colors are just wonderful (:

Ashley Newell said...

Very very pretty!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card! I love the colors. It makes me think of a white christmas! Something we don't get here in AZ!

ChrissyM said...

gorgeous card!

Anonymous said...

This is just gorgeous......love all the sparkle!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...