Jan 8, 2018

January 2018 Sure do Love You Tutorial


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

I finally finished the January Kit Tutorial and I am happy to say that
I sure do Love it. I designed 4 cards and a 3-d item with steps by steps
instructions and pictures that you can easily follow.I used the Sure Do Love You
stamp set with its matching Lots to Love Box Framelits dies.
 The tutorial will come to you in a PDF format via e-mail.
I am starting my quarterly tutorial for the months of January to April.
If you purchase February, March, April you will get
January FREE- Sure Do Love You Tutorial.

Here's how to order:
1. 3-month tutorial ($10.00) February, March, April and January FREE.
2. January tutorial only ($3.95)
3. January Kit (minimal assembly may be required because of shipping)
4. Pre-cut cards (Click here) to learn more about it.

Thank you for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat


January 2018 Sure Do Love You Tutorial
Product List

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for getting the next quarter ready! I've been on pins and needles to see what you have created. Love these tutorials.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...