Jan 31, 2021

February 2021 Dragonfly Garden Tutorial


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

I'm sure you are loving this new stamp set Dragonfly Garden with 
the coordinating dragonflies punch. You can create dozens of ideas
using this punch. For my February Tutorial , I designed 4 Cards and
a 3-d item with step by step instructions and pictures that you can 
easily follow. 
I have already started my quarterly tutorial (from January to April )
but you can still order. Here's how:
1. 3-month tutorial - $10 from February to April and  you get January Free.
2. February Tutorial only -$3.95
3. February Card Kits- some assembly maybe required because of shipping.
4. Pre-cut cards (Click Here).

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

 

February 2021
Product List

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...