Sep 11, 2008

PEACE

Ways to Use It #183
Hello and Good Morning to you. This is one of the
few sets that I purchased for Christmas and I thought the dove will be the perfect image for the SCS challenge-using White Signo gel pen. I also used it to do my "fancy" stitching. I am enjoying using my new Big Shot machine to do this wonderful Die Cuts. Let me know If you have any questions about it.

Thanks for stopping by.

RECIPE:
Stamps: To You and Yours
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, DSP Baja Breeze
Ink: Staz-on black, Wjite Signo gel pen
Accessories: dew drops, striped grosgrain ribbon
Tools: Big Shot and Die Cuts, piercing tool, adhesive, dimensionals, CE

13 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

You've done some amazing things with your White Gel Pen on this card, Chat! Beautiful!

Diane Gilbert said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! What else can I say!

Judy Rozema said...

WOW!!! The pen use is awesome -- what a great image and the letters look fantastic!!! LOVE IT!

Shuttermom said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Lisa Charleton said...

That's so pretty!
Did you put something inside to go with the "&" of the "Peace &" on the outside?

Kim said...

chat- gorgeous card! love the ribbon and the sizzix!

Debbie said...

Wow Chat! This is absolutely gorgeous! You are so amazing....thanks for sharing your talents.

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just stunning Chat!! Stunning!!

Vanessa C. said...

This is beautiful. Wow!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my goodness Chat, this is beautiful and I love how you used the white gel pen!

Allison Rankin said...

Gorgeous idea esp. with the chipboard! Have this set and so may need to CASE it!

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to let you know how much your ideas inspired me!

I do have a question about your PEACE card (which I LOVE!). What does the inside look like? Did you use the rest of your die cut?

I have been a demo for SU for over 7 years now. I love surfing to see how others use our images. I think I need to bookmark your blog now! Thanks again for the help.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I wanted to leave my name so you could get back to me. My rented fingers messed up once again. My post was about the inside of your card and what it looked like. My email is teadt@bellsouth.net **if you are able to send me a personal note. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...