Sep 17, 2008

Season of Friendship

Sketch Card Challenge #194

Hello and Good Morning !!!! This set is from the new Stampin' UP mini that will be coming out in October. I inked it up for the first time and it is kinda late for me to be still awake, so designing this was a bit of a struggle. Anyway, here is today's sketch on SCS.

Thanks for stopping by.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Season of Friendhip. Say it with Scallops
Paper: kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, DSP's Bella Rose and Riding Hood Red
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Choclate Chip, Riding Hood Red, White Gel pen
Accessories: HPH
Tools: dimensionals, 1" circle punch, Designer label punch

8 comments:

Alina Brito said...

beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

Love all the little white dots, Chat! Fun card!

Denise said...

Very beautiful!! Love the color combo.

Shelly said...

I love the colors, papers and the hdwe. Very classy Chat!

Emily said...

Chat, this is absolutely gorgeous! I absolutely love this card!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Gorgeous! Love your rich colour choices and the ribbon tab and hardware are perfect finishes!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Ohhh, I love your sketch challenge card!

Anonymous said...

Love this card! I just got this set and now I am going to have to case this card!! Thanks for sharing! You have an amazing talent! I always LOVE your stuff!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...