Sep 6, 2008

Party Monkey

Inspiration Challenge #144
Hello and Good morning to you all !!!
Here is where I got my inspiration from today's IC.
I used the reds and worked on the designs using the circles and punches. I just have to used the Sock Monkey stamp set from the new catty. Is he Cute or what ?


Thanks for stopping by.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Sock Monkey, Sweet Celebrations, B is for Birthday
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip,Riding Hood Red, Bella DSP
Ink: White Craft, Riding Hodd Red, Choclate Chip
Accessories: brads, white grosgrain ribbon
Tools: Scallop Edge punch, Circle punches

11 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is totally cute!!

Suleika said...

I love the layout and all the details!

Melinda said...

Very Cute!!!! love this set.... Love the colors too.

specialcraftmom4 said...

What a great card! I just love that little monkey (:

Christi Flores said...

This is fantastic!! I love that layout!

Anonymous said...

Adorable Card! I love the colors!

Haylie said...

Great card...as always! I love the layout and colors!

Nancy Riley said...

Wow! Chat, you have such a knack for putting together so many details so well! Love the dots on your scallops!

Melissa said...

So darn cute Chat!

Many Blessings,
M.

Angie Tieman said...

I *LOVE* this!! What total cuteness! Total greatness!

Jackie Pedro said...

Adorable, Chat! I love the long card!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...