Sep 1, 2023

September 2023 Modern Garden Tutorial

 


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

This stamp set is just about one of my favorites in the 
Holiday Mini- The Modern Garden stamp set comes with 
its matching Modern Oval punch, beautiful Garden 
Walk DSP and much more. I also incorporated the Paper Florist
 dies which is another favorite of mine. I designed 4 cards and a 
3-d item with step by step instructions and pictures
that you can easily follow.

I am starting my quarterly tutorial for the months of September
to December. If you purchase October, November and December,
you will get the September free. For the next 4 months you will get 
my tutorial in a PDF format first week of each month.
Here's how to subscribe:

1. 3-month tutorial $10 Ocotber, November and December 
(September free).
2. September tutorial only $3.95
3. Card Kits:  may require minor assembly because of shipping/handling.
4. Pre-cut cards only. (CLICK HERE).

Thank you for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

Modern Garden Tutorial

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...