May 1, 2023

May 2023 Cheerful Daisies Tutorial

 


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

I'm really excited to share this tutorial using the Cheerful
Daisies stamp set with the coordinating designer papers and dies.
I designed 4 cards and a 3d item with step by step instructions and
 pictures that you can easily follow. I am starting my quarterly tutorials
from May to August. If you subscribe to my tutorials, you will get 
a PDF format first week of each month.
Here's how to order:
3-month tutorials- June, July and August and you will get May FREE. $10
May tutorial only $3.95
May card kits are available to purchase. May require minor assembly because of S/H.
Pre-cut cards available also. (CLICK HERE) to learn more.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful stampin' day!
Chat

Cheerful Daisies Tutorial

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...