May 2, 2021

May 2021 Pansy Patch Tutorial

 


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

I am so excited to show you the new Pansy Patch stamp set from the 
new catty. The Pansy Dies are definitely fun and it's a great 
addition to your die collections. I designed 4 cards and a 3-d item 
with step by step instructions that you can easily follow. My 
tutorials will come to you via e-mail every first week of each month.
I am starting my quarterly tutorial for the months of May to August.
If you get June, July and August, you will get the month of May Free.
Here's how to order:
1. 3-month tutorial (June, July and August and May FREE $10
2. May Tutorial only $3.95
3. May Kit this comes already assembled. Because of S &H 3-d
may come with minor assembly required.
4. Pre-cut cards (click HERE to find out more).

Thank you for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat


May 2021 Pansy Patch Tutorial

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...