Sep 18, 2008

Silhoutte

Magnets

You can never have too many magnets in your fridge. I have been collecting magnets. I always try to bring a magnet home with me whenever I go to different places. It is light and an inexpensive souvenir to remind you where you've been and how much fun you've had.

Anyway, these magnets are small tiles that I just covered with paper and it could be a nice inexpensive gift with a touch of bling that you can easily give away.
RECIPE:

Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: rhinestone brads
Tools: dimensionals, 1/16 punch

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These magnets are adorable, Chat! Magnets are my favorite souvenirs, too!

BarbL said...

Just curious how you adhered the paper to the tile...
These are fabulous! They would make a great gift.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...