Apr 1, 2022

April 2022 Cactus Cuties Tutorial


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

I definitely agree why they call these cactus cute as can be.
I am also loving these colors- Evening Evergeem, Soft Succulent
Smoky Slate and Calypso Coral.
I designed 4 cards and a 3-d item with step by step instructions and pictures 
that you can easily follow. This is the last of my tutorial for this 
quaretrly but you can still get all my tutorials from the months of
January to April. If you already subscribe to my tutorials. you will get 
April tutorial first week of the month. If you have not purchased my
tutorials, here's how:

1. 3-month tutorial (February to April and January Free- $10
2. April tutorial only -$3.95
3. April Kit- may require minor assembly.
4. Pre-cut cards only- Click HERE for more information.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat



 

Cactus Cuties Tutorial
Product List
Bough Punch
[157711]
$18.00

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...