Sep 16, 2008

Embossed Daisy

Color Challenge #184
Good morning to all !!! today's Color Challenge on SCS is almost similar to my yesterday's colors-I used mellow Moss instead of Basic Gray. I used teh Bella Toile BG that was stamped off on my background for a more subtle look. The main image was embossed in Detail White EP and was stamped directly on the Bella Rose DSP. I added the square scallop punch to my corner punch which turned out to be a cute accent.

Thanks for stopping by.
Photobucket

RECIPE:
Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Basic Gray, Always Artichoke, Whisper White, Bella Rose DSP
Ink: White Craft
Accessories: dew drops, striped grosgrain ribbon
Tools: Square scallop punch, Corner punch, Heat Gin
Detail White EP, CE

9 comments:

Shelly said...

This is one gorgeous card Chat!!!!!

Lisa Carroll said...

Simply beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Love your idea with the scallop square punch behind the photo corner punch! Thanks for sharing!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Gorgeous card and design Chat! LOVE the emobossing and gorgeous layout.

Thinking of you,
Jennifer :)

Anonymous said...

the design layout of this is beautiful. I noticed you have a scallop border hiding behind the photo corner. That was a perfect touch up! thanks for sharing!

Rose Ann said...

This is so gorgeous, Chat!! I love your embossing, and how you've made the scalloped corner. Great idea!!

dpkennedy said...

Ooh, this is gorgeous! The red and white is striking and that corner is fantastic!!

Emily said...

Very pretty! I love how you used DSP behind the flowers. Great layout!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Hey, I saw your card on SCS the other day and thought it was georgous. How fun to find your blog too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...