Sep 9, 2008

Loving your Blog !!!

Look what I got today from Connie (McStampin' Dusk Till Dawn).
If you have not visited her new blog, make sure you check it out.
Thank you Connie for this beautiful award.

Here are the rules for this award:
1) The winner can put the logo on their blog
2) Link the person you received your award from
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Put links of those blogs on yours
5) Leave a message on the blogs of the blogs you’ve nominated.

Here are some of the blogs that I visit and I know there are more blogs that I checked out, I feel like I should just say I love them all !!!
1. Carolina (Carolina's Creative Pad)
2. Erin ( Create Life)
3. Nancy (I Stamp)
4. Mercy (Lord Have Mercy)
5. Patty (Patty's Stamping Spot)
6. Barb (Creative Stampin' Spot)
7. Jean (Bear Hugs and Inky Paws)
8. Lorri (Dream Big)

3 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

Thanks for the wonderful award, Chat! You are so very sweet to think of me!!!!! Hugs~

Erin McKinney said...

Wow..Chat, thanks so much for the award! You are so sweet and talented!!!
I'd better get to stamping! I will follow up with this award...and get some cards posted..you've motivated me! :)

Lorri said...

What an honor to receive this award from YOU, Chat! Thank you so much, I appreciate it. LOVE your blog, and I check it DAILY! (Sometimes more. LOL)It was so fun to see you at convention. Next year we have to meet for more time together!!!! Dinner or something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...