Mar 1, 2017

March 2017 Basket Bunch Tutorial


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

I am sharing another tutorial with Spring/ Easter in mind. I used this beautiful set Basket
Bunch with coordinating Basket Builder framelits dies. I designed 4 cards and a 3-d
item with step by step instructions and pictures that you can easily follow.
The tutorial will come to you in a PDF format via e-mail.
If you already purchase my quarterly tutorial (Feb-April and January Free),
you need not do anything but check your e-mail. I will be sending it first week in March.

If you are wanting to purchase my tutorial, here's how to order:
1. $10.00  3-month Tutorial (February to April and January FREE).
2. March tutorial only $3.95
3. March Kit- may require some assembly because of shipping.


Thank you for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat


March 2017 Basket Bunch Tutorial
Product List

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...