Sep 12, 2008

Pacific Nature

Limited Supply Challenge #185
Today's SCS challenge is LSC meets TLC- to create a technique in your paper. I did some tearing and sponging on Glossy White paper to achieved this background.
I stamped the flower and realized it needed some embossing. I didn'r have much choice but to embossed. I also did some piercing all around , too.

Thanks for stopping by.

RECIPE: Inspired by Nature
Paper: Whisper White, White Glossy, Pacific Point
Ink: Pacific Point, White Craft, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Striped ribbon, brads
Tools: piercing tool, sponge dauber, heat gun, EP

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card, Chat! I love the background you created, and the white embossed flowers. Stunning!

fishlips said...

Your card is just stunning,Simply stunning! I love the background and the embossed flowers look great, your soft colors on this card are just wonderful...

Kim said...

This is so gorgeous! I love the background that you achieved!

emmyrosema said...

S--- A storage hint is that I use the smaller boxes from the stamp sets I sell or give away and move some sets from the bigger boxes to a smaller box so that it takes up less room in my stamp storage boxes.

Christi Flores said...

This is breath-taking! Wow!!!

Beate said...

Wow! Fantastic card! Your background looks beautiful behind your embossed flower.

Rose Ann said...

Wow...this is so gorgeous, Chat!! I LOVE those colors and beautiful images!!

Lori Barnett said...

wowzers!!! That card is out of this world!! LOVE IT!! Awesome work girlie :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

How fabulous!! I love the colors!!

Jackie Pedro said...

This card is AWESOME, Chat! I love those flowers embossed in white...gorgeous!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

What a beauty! I love your sponging; creating a scene with the background! Fabulous...thanks for popping into my blog...I'm so happy to have you back on my map after getting my new computer! You have feedblitz now, so I'm on it!! Can't wait to see what you have tomorrow!

Dawn Easton said...

oh my word Chat! I love that background...it's gorgeous...I'll need to try it soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...