Sep 18, 2008

Silhouette


Style Watch

This is another design that I did on my Open House using the Silhouette Style Watch. These cool colors are both classic and contemporary with elegant designs.



Coordinating Colors areKiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Basic Gray. Sage Shadow and Sahara Sand.



Coordinating Stamp Sets arePocket Silhouettes,Organic Outlines, Inspired by Nature, Upsy daisy and Kindred Spirits.



My favorite Stamp set - Upsy Daisy



What's yours?

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Kristin Moore said...

holy moly, you are the silhouette queen! Way to go with all these lovely designs!

Anonymous said...

I love it here, nice artwork and good music!!!

Susan said...

I LOVED your blog!!! I have been looking at your projects since May. I happened to come across your blog and am so thankful I did. I always feel so inspired by your cards and I can't thank you enough for letting us know how you made them. I am a scrapbooker and the card making is pretty new to me. I case cards all the time for my workshops only because I don't have the confidence yet to make them on my own. Scrapbook pages, no problem, cards, severe mental block....LOL....I have an odd request. If you have Heartfelt Thanks, could you possibly make a card or two with that set. I got it with my kit way back when it was first new and I have never stamped with it yet. I would love some inspiration for that set. Only if you can or have time. Thank you so much for your blog.

Susan

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Chat, this is the most amazing display I've seen! Every project is just gorgeous, beautifully executed and presented in such elegance! Love every single one of them!

Julia Aston said...

Love this beautiful display - what great projects here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...