Sep 13, 2008

Happy fo YOU!

Inspiration Challenge #145
Happy Saturday to you all!!!
I still have a bit of energy left after working last night that
I decided to worked on today's IC on SCS. I have trouble putting the link, but I did used the flowers and leaves from the curtains. The chocolate background I used is the Organic Outlines from Stampin' UP!

Thanks for stopping by.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Organic Outlines
Paper: Kraft, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Pretties kit, 1" Double Stitch Grosgrain ribbon, Tafetta Riding Hood Red
Tools: Oval punch, Glue Dots, dimensionals





The flowers were done by stamping them in set of 3's and curling them with a bone folder.
I layered each flower in dimensionals for a 3-D effect and then added the pearls from the Pretties kit with glue dots.

12 comments:

Vanessa C. said...

This is lovely. Great job! Your site is filled with so many beautiful things!

pescbrico said...

I so love those 3-D flowers! It's really outstanding! Have a wonderful day!

Elaine said...

This is a real WOW card! I just love the dimension and the colors! A great combination of everything. WOW! :)

Anonymous said...

That is gorgeous! I love the 3-d flowers with that background!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is gorgeous Chat!!

Ret said...

What a lovely card! You do such beautiful work. You inspire me!

Jackie Pedro said...

Beautiful! I love the curled flowers!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Oh I just love how you did the flowers...they are so fabulous against the craft! Gorgeous card!

Anonymous said...

Love this card! Those flowers w/ the curly petals are just wonderful.

Yvonne said...

Love the card! Definitely my style. Lots of cutting to do but it's very elegant.

Carolina said...

Chat this card is out of this world gorgeous!!! Love the 3D look you gave the flowers!!!

Rose Ann said...

This is so beautiful, Chat!! I love your 3D flowers with those pearls!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...