Apr 20, 2009

Stampin' Kits To Go!

March KitGreat Friend Click here to see the Kit
I am really excited to show you these Great Friend collection using the Great Friend set from the new Occasions Mini catalog.
S/H
($5.00 U.S.)
($5.95 Canada)







<><>Great Friend Kit no longer available , but you can still purchase the tutorial. Thank you.
Great Friend








April KitGarden Greetings Click here to see the KitHere is another kit that I think you will find just delightful and inspiring. I used the bright spring/summer colors that are in the In Colors... Kiwi Kiss and Tangerine Tango. I also incorporated die cut flowers using the Big Shot machine.




<><>Garden Greetings Kit no longer available, but you can still purchase the Tutorial. Thank you.
Garden Greetings









May Kit
Bloomin Beautiful Click here to see the Kit
Fall in love with the Bloomin Beautiful set again, especially with the these Bloomin' kit collection that will delight anyone. I chose these soft colors- Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery and a dark shade of Chocolate Chip.





<><>Bloomin' Beautiful Kit no longer available , but you can still purchase the Tutorial. Thank you.
Tutorial







June Kit
Fifth Avenue Floral Click here to see the Kit
I wanted to share with you my June Fifth Avenue Floral Kit .I know that some of the colors are going away but I just wanted to take one last look of our In Color-Kiwi Kiss and Pink Pirouette and the Raspberry Tart Designer paper.






<><>Fifth Avenue Floral Kit no longer available but you can still purchase the Tutorial. Thank you.
Fifth Avenue







August Kit
Curry AND Dusty Click here to see the Kit
These colors totally inspire me - Crushed Curry and Dusty Durango. So I based my August kit using these colors. This kit is available for purchase and you will enjoy making this kit in your class since I incorporated some of our Sissiz die cuts. Everything in this kit is demonstrable and is so easy to follow.






<><>Curry and Dusty Kit no longer available, but you cans till purchase the tutorial. Thank you.
August Kit





March 2010 Project Kit Tutorial
For All You Do.
CLICK HERE for the link.


April 2010 Project Kit Tutorial
All About Butterflies
CLICK HERE for the link.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...