Nov 4, 2021

November 2021 Merriest Moments Tutorial


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

I am so excited to share another Tutorial using the Merriest Moments 
stamp set with the coordinating Hybrid Embossing Folder.
In this tutorial, I designed 4 cards and a 3-d item with step by
step instructions and pictures that you can easily follow.
I already started my quarterly tutorial for the months of September to December.
If you already ordered the quarterly, you will get your November tutorial 
in a PDF format via e-mail first week in November.
If you are interested in ordering my tutorials, Here's how to order:
1. 3-month Tutorial (October, November, December and September FREE) $10.
2. November Tutorial only $3.95
3. November Kit. (minor assembly maybe required due to shipping).
4. Pre-cut cards. (click HERE).

Thank you for stopping by.
have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat




November 2021 Merriest Moments Tutorial

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...