Oct 30, 2016

November Basket of Wishes Tutorial


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

Are these the cutest baskets to decorate and add your personal touches ?
That is just basically what I did when I made 4 cards and a 3-d item using
the Basket of Wishes stamp set. I designed each card with a different fold.

If you already ordered my quarterly tutorials, the November tutorial will come to
you in a PDF format first week ok each month.

If you are interested in ordering my tutorials, here's how to order:

1. 3-month tutorials- October to December and you get September FREE. ($10.00)
2. November Tutorial only ($3.95)
3. November Kit (mild assembly maybe required because of shipping).

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat





November 2016 Basket of Wishes Tutorial
Product List
Blender Pens
[102845]
$10.00

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...