Sep 26, 2008

Merry and Bright

Limited Supply Challenge #187
Happy Friday to you all. I have been working on this challenge- do a Christmas card with your animal stamps. The only embellishment is to used ribbons. So I am redoing this card minus the brads. I have beeen so distracted this morning that after I read the challenge, I totally goofed and added the brads.

Thanks for stopping by.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Wild About You , Season of Friendship, To You and Yours, Spotlight on Christmas
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Riding Hood Red
Ink: Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, White Craft
Accessories: Striped ribbon
Tools: piercing tool, square scallop frame

9 comments:

Ronni said...

Awesome card and I'm sure it will still be just as cute minus the brads. Thanks for sharing.

Melinda said...

Looks Great, Brads or no Brads, All your cards are Beautiful... Have a Great weekend....

Unknown said...

Hi Chat-- Just a quick note to congratulate you on the SU Ink DT-- I look forward to seeing your projects!

Sheila said...

So happy to let you know that you won the Victorian package of blog candy over at my blog.
Let me have your details via the email addy on my blog and I will get that sent out to you.
Sheila-x-

Andrea said...

Beautiful card.
xAndrea

Anonymous said...

Chat congrats to you on the SU DT you are more than deserving I know we are in for some awesome projects. This card is adorable TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

pescbrico said...

This is a really beautiful card! I wish you a wonderful day!

Christi Flores said...

This is fantastic Chat!!

Emily said...

This is adorable Chat! Love the layout and the piercing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...