Jun 1, 2021

June 2021 Hats Off Tutorial


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Tuesday !!!

I am sharing for my June Tutorial this Hats Off stamp set
that is great for making Masculine cards. With Father's Day 
coming, this stamp set will surely come handy.
I have designed 4 simple cards and a 3-d item with step by
step instructions that you can easily follow.
If you already ordered my May to August Tutorial, this tutorial 
will come to you in a PDF format via e-mail. If you are new to my tutorials,
 here's how to order:Here's how to order:

1. 3-month tutorial (June, July and August and May FREE $10
2. June Tutorial only $3.95
3. June Kit this comes already assembled. Because of S &H 3-d
may come with minor assembly required.
4. Pre-cut cards (click HERE to find out more).

Thank you for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat


 

June 2021 Hats Off Tutorial
Product List

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Lots of talent doing this card. Amazing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...