Sep 9, 2008

Love Many Things

Color Challenge #183
Good Morning !!! I wanted to play with this stamp set Dreams Du Jour and at the same time play with the SCS colors today-Riding Hood Red, Green Galore and Going Gray. I framed my main image using the Scallop Square punch . The flower was stamped twice and I pop the second flower with dimensionals. I used the background Bella Toile in Going Gray ink.

Thanks for stopping by.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Dreams Du Jour, Bella Toile BG
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Green Galore, Going Gray, Whisper White
Ink: White Craft, Going Gray, Green Galore, Riding Hood Red,White Signo Gel pen
Accessories: dew drops, Striped Grosgrain Riding Hood ribbon
Tools: Scallop Square punch, Scallop edge punch, piercing tool, CE

12 comments:

emmyrosema said...

That looks great! I was wondering if the scallop square punch would work with that stamp. Thank you for showing it.

Diane Gilbert said...

Wow! This gorgeous Chat! I can't believe how fast you can create these gorgeous cards challenge after challenge! You are awesome!

Shelly said...

Absolutely love this card! Need that striped ribbon right now.....

Christi Flores said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Jackie Pedro said...

Chat, your card is GORGEOUS!!

Nancy Riley said...

I had the hardest time envisioning this color combo ... UNTIL ... I saw this masterpiece! You worked it, girl! Amazing!

Anonymous said...

Chat, this card is stunningly beautiful! Your work is so inspiring! I always look forward to seeing your next creation.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Absolutely awesome!!

Toni said...

so stunning! I just love your work. Creation after creation, they are all just gorgeous!!

Ret said...

I love, love, love this card! Wowzer!!! You sure do magic with paper and stamps!! Love your blog!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love your blog! I just found it and think you have such great talent! Plus, I love the tunes also!! Thanks for using stampin up products! I use them also and enjoy looking at blogs that use them as well!

Hugs!

Bridgett Owens said...

I love this cas\rd! It is so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...