Sep 8, 2026

Stampin' Up Sign Design


Hello Peeps!!!

Happy Tuesday!!!

I am hosting today's CC1121 color challenge on Splitcoast'-
Pecan Pie, Golden Glow and Mossy Meadow. For dessert-
Any Neutrals. I started with an embossed background, added a 
designer paper then glued it on a Basic White card base.


I used 2 dies for my main panel- Golden Glow and Basic 
White c/s. I die cut the leaves and the acorns in
Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, Pecan Pie and Early Espresso c/s.
I assembled as shown.


For my sentiment, I stamped the "season" in Pecan Pie ink.
I also stamped the label and "of thanks" in Pecan pie ink.
I then punched it using the sign design punch.
I embellished with pecan pie bordered ribbon, linen thread and gold sequins.
Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

Product List

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...