Sep 24, 2008

Cup of Smiles

Sketch Card Challenge #195
Color Challenge #185
Good Morning and Happy Tuesday !!!
I am all smiles today as I show you the new stamp set ( Cup of Stuff) from Pink Poison , and to be a part of their wonderful Design Team.
For more info on this stamp set, visit:




Two of the flowers were pop for added dimension, and added the stickles. I did some piercing on the side and scallops on the other. I finished it off by tying two colored ribbons together.
Thanks for stopping by.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Cup of Stuff
Paper: Very Vanilla, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, DSP's Baja breeze and Kiwi Kiss
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze
Accessories: dew drops, striped grosgrain ribbon Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss
Tools: piercing tool,scallop edge punch, Aqua Painter, CE, glue dots, dimensionals

11 comments:

nancy said...

Wow :)!! Great job on that color challenge and congrats on the pink poison design team! I was so excited when I saw your name as a new DT member! Your talent and creativity will be the perfect companion for Marie's wonderful stamps!

Christi Flores said...

Congrats on the DT position Chat!! Your card is amazing!!!

Marja Sch said...

OOOooohh Wonderful You did a lovely job. Hugs Marja

jjcreations said...

What a fantastic card - I love the dimension in your flowers. Joan

Kim said...

Thanks for the best wishes!! I emailed you with my addy. If that doesn't come through, email me at:
kjrogers01 at comcast dot net

Tonya said...

What a great card. I am loving all the pink poison stamps that are being featured by all you fabulous designers!! Superb job!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Gorgeous card Chat!! I love it!! Congrats on the DT!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Just gorgeous! Love the dimension on those cute flowers...beautiful colours! Congrats on the DT position...you will rock those stamps!

Elaine said...

Totally cute! You really have alot of attention to detail on this one. My favorite though, is the double colored bow! How cute and clever is that!? All of it is just outstanding. Congrats on you going with PP's chat girl! You'll be great!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Gorgeous!! I love the colors and the popped flowers!! WOW!! Congrats on the DT position too!!

Emily said...

Congratulations on the DT position Chat! Gorgeous card! I love the layout! The piercing looks great! Love that stamp too! TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...