Sep 1, 2021

September 2021 Cutest Halloween Tutorial


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

What I have for my September tutorial is the cutest halloween stamp set-
Cutest Halloween with coordinating Halloween punch.
I designed 4 cards and a 3-d item with step by step instructions
and pictures that you can easily follow. 
I am starting my quarterly tutorial that runs from September to December.
Each monthly tutorial will come to you in a PDF format first week 
of the month. If you purchase October, November and December
tutorials, you will get September tutorial FREE.
Here's how to order:
1. 3-month tutorial (October, November, December and September FREE) $10.
2. September Tutorial only $3.95
3. September Kit- Some assembly maybe required.
4. Pre cut cards- Click HERE.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

 

September 2021 Cutest Halloween Tutorial
Product List

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...