Dec 1, 2016

December 2016 Greeting from Santa Tutorial


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

Ho! Ho! Ho! Santa knows if you have been Naughty or Nice!
This delightful Greetings from Santa stamp set comes with a matching Detailed
Santa Thinlits Dies that you will surely fall in love with. I designed
4 cards and a 3-d item with step by step instructions that you can easily follow.

If you already ordered my quarterly tutorials, the December tutorial will come to
you in a PDF format first week ok each month.
If you are interested in ordering my tutorials, here's how to order:

1. 3-month tutorials- October to December and you get September FREE. ($10.00)
2. December Tutorial only ($3.95)
3. December Kit (mild assembly maybe required because of shipping).

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat




December 2016 Greetings from Santa Tutorial
Product List

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I and my mother made up this set of cards from your tutorial. They turned out so pretty. I have to say, I love your card tutorials. I have made numerous gifts for family and friends using your card tutorials. Love, love, love them. Thanks for your creativity and willingness to share it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...