Mar 31, 2018

April 2018 Truly Tailored Tutorial


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

I am truly excited to share this masculine project tutorial since I know
that I am not the only one who struggles to come up with a masculine theme.
I designed 4 cards and a 3-d item with step by step instructions and
pictures that you can easily follow.
The tutorial will come to you in a PDF format via e-mail.
I have started my quarterly tutorial for the months of January to April.
If you purchase February, March, April you will get
January FREE- Sure Do Love You Tutorial.
Here's how to order:
1. 3-month tutorial ($10.00) February, March, April and January FREE.
2. April tutorial only ($3.95)
3. April Kit (minimal assembly may be required because of shipping)
4. Pre-cut cards (Click here) to learn more about it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat


April 2018 Truly Tailored Tutorial
Product List

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Lot of work doing this type of card but the final outcome is well worth it, wonderful work and choices you made making this gorgeous card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...