Apr 7, 2008

Treat Boxes

Tart and Tangy Treat Boxes


Thanks to Kim (Two Pink Fairies) for this idea on
how to make treat boxes. I used this set from the
Stampin' Up Occasions Mini Collection. They are so easy to make and it it even faster using the Score-Pal.
















Directions:
cut a 5x5 square, score it at 1 1/2" on all 4 sides and glue the box together.










RECIPE:
Stamps: Tart and Tangy
Paper: Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White,, DSP
Ink: Real red, Old Olive, White Gel Pen
Accessories: Rbbons, Jumbo Eyelets
Tools: Scallop Punch, Circle punches, Sticky Strip
1/16 Punch, Dimensionals

18 comments:

Melinda said...

These are so cute...... I just ordered that stamp set and the DSP too. Can't wait to get them. I have seen so many AMAZING things with it..... Thanks for sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

These are soooo CUTE!!
I love the different handles!!
Makes me want to have a party just so I can make them!

Alhambra Club said...

these are adorable, love the ribbon handles.

Melissa said...

Oh dear! I suddenly feel a CASE coming on!

Many Blessings,
M.

jjcreations said...

Very cute treat boxes....love how the cherries seem to pop out. Joan

Sears Family said...

these are cute! The apple one would make a great gift for a teacher!!

Carolina said...

These are just adorable and so summery - perfect with this dp - TFS!

Stephanie Mosher said...

Fun, fun, fun! I think I need to go find a cherry pie...yummy! Thanks for sharing :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

How super cute!!! Love the ribbon handles!! Too adorable!!

Kim said...

I feel so honored that you CASED my little treat boxes!!! Your boxes are FANTASTIC!!! I love how you did the ribbon with the middle one. Great job!

Neva said...

these are just adorable. love them, I will be trying to make these really soon

specialcraftmom4 said...

Very Cute! I just LOVE this set! I really need a score pal too.

Ila said...

These are Fabulous and So Cute!!

Lisa Carroll said...

How ADORABLE!

Becky G said...

These are adorable, Chat! I love them!

Memories of Time said...

Love your cute box!! I did a tutorial for last September. Here is the link if you'd like:
http://cambriaturnbow.blogspot.com/2007/09/batty-for-you-basket.html
Happy Stampin!
~Cambria

Jackie Pedro said...

These are darling, Chat! Thanks for the measurements...

Anonymous said...

very very nice boxes...

Bye.
Giulia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...