Apr 3, 2008

Class Projets

Good Morning to you all !!!
Here are some projects that I did with my Stamping
class yesterday.

Bloom
Bloomin Beautiful is one of the sets that I used. For the
background , I used the stamp image repeatedly using the Stamp-a majig. For the main panel, I created the embossed circle using the Crop-a-dile. It was quite a challenge for the group but they did wonderfully. I used SU markers for the coloring. I used Blush Blossom first, then went over with Cameo Coral and blend the colors with a blender pen.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Bloomin Beautiful
Paper: Groovy Guava, Basic Gray, Watercoloring paper, Blush Blossom
Ink: Basic Gray, Staz-on Black, Cameo Coral , Blush Blossom, Mellow Moss
Accessories: DS Ribbon
Tools: Stamp-a majig, Crop-a-dile, Glue Dots, Dimensionals
Blender Pen

Thanks for your Support
This was inspired by a VSN challenge that we did
with Frances (StampOwl) who was kind enough to give us the template. Needless to say, the Girls loved it. I used the East Coast Prep DSP.
the inside of the card says "Thanks for your Support".
RECIPE:
Stamps: Cause for Celebration, Fashion Statement
Paper: Blush Blossom, Real Red, DSP East Coast Prep
Ink: Black Marker, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Eyelets
Tools: Circle Punches, Crop-a-dile

I used the back part of the card for this template.













Pre Menopausal Susie
Susie was a hit. They loved her. What's not to love about her. She is You, Me, and every woman that has gone through the changes or is going through it. (lol).
I used the One of a Kind set for the bottom part. I used markers again to do the coloring using the light colors first and the darker colors after.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Sassy Susie, One of a Kind
Paper: Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, DSP Celery
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Staz-on Black, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Creamy Caramel
Accessories: Ribbom, brads
Tools: 1/16 punch, Stamp-a-majig, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

9 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Love all these cards! What a run workshop! The 'undies' were so fun at VSN - and yours are terrific!

artystamper

www.createwithjulia.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

WOWSERS!! I'm actually a little disappointed I didn't get a heads up on the class! You know I woulda been there...really, all the way from Canada, 'cus these projects ROCK!! Love them all, but the two undies are to die for!

csroyal said...

I love the both of them. Wish I were near your class. I really like your coloring. I especially like the embossed circles dot thingies down the edge of the flower card. How do you do that?

Alhambra Club said...

I love your cards, the flower one is so pretty and elegant and that bikini card is adorable and your menopausal card is too cute, need a laugh at that stage.

Nancy Riley said...

FUN projects, Chat! I'm sure your gals loved 'em!

Marisa said...

The cards are wonderful. Love the flower one (but then I am obsessed with flowers!). Going to have to try that embossing with the Cropadile as I just got one. The bra and panty one is too cute. Your SC card is fabulous. Love how you multi-imaged the long panel and of course all the little details to go with the rest of the card.

Wish I was closer by so I could come to one of your classes - all the way from Canada -- so I could just inhale your creativity :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the support card. Those are soooooo hilarious!
I will have to make them!

Natalie said...

I adore your Bloom card, it's so elegant!

Memories of Time said...

Too Cool! Love this layout too! You have a very nice blog! Love all your cards! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...