Apr 1, 2008

Dream Sweet

Color Challenge #160
Happy Tuesday !!! I wanted to do the SCS color challenge for today-Cameo Coral, Apricot Appeal, Mellow Moss and Creamy Caramel and take a quick break in doing our taxes. For the background, I used the Lots of Dots SA wheel and the CB folder. I added buttons and stickles on the flowers. For the frame, I used Nesties for the scallop frame, and cut it with X-acto knife for the frame and mounted it with dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Sweet Dreams, Lots of Dots
Paper: Cameo Coral, Mellow Moss, Apricot Appeal, Creamy Caramel, Very Vanilla
Ink: Cameo Coral, Mellow Moss, Apricot Appeal, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Buttons, Grossgrain Ribbon, Stickles
Tools: Circle Punches, Nesties, 1/8 punch, X-acto knife, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

17 comments:

Pat said...

This card is so pretty. Thanks for sharing.

Pat (Just4fun2 on SCS)

Marge said...

Awesome card!!! TFS!!!

Marge

Marge said...

Awesome card!!! TFS!!!

Marge

Maren said...

Great texture and dimension on this one! Those colors are so soft! Beautiful!

jean said...

Chat

You do beautiful work. I look
forward to your blog everyday

Jean

Melinda said...

Your cards always AMAZE me!!!! I love How you are so detailed and you use so many layers. Thanks for sharing your BEAUTIFUL cards......

Renee said...

Very pretty! I love all the layering! Great Job :)

Marja Sch said...

Just a cute and lovely card. Hugs Marja

jjcreations said...

Wonderful job of the challenge...I love all the different paper!! Joan

Sunflower Stamper said...

AWESOME card!!! Love how you used that wheel-I have it but haven't yet come up with anything I like with it. Thanks!!!

Dawn Easton said...

Fantastic Chat! I KNEW I could come and check your blog and you'd be able to pull that CC off...I didn't even attempt it...lol
Love what you did though!

Nancy Riley said...

Chat, I love this card and also wanted to congratulate you on your card that appeared on Stamper's Showcase today! You're awesome!!!

Barbara Welch said...

Beautiful card Chat. I love how the ribbon is tied onto the card.

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog today and WOW!! You have inspired me to pick up my stamps and be creative. Thanks!

Darce Roberts said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I just could NOT wrap my mind around this color combo...but you nailed it! Love it! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just fabulous!!! Love it!!!

Linsey R said...

woah, this is gorgeous! I haven't done anything this cool with those tiny mosiacs! You are amazing! Oh, how I love this one! tfs, Chat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...