Dec 18, 2007

It's Here !!!

Spring-Summer 2008 Catalog
No more waiting for me - the new catalog is here...finally!!!
I had been sick the last couple of days and guess who kept me company- yep! my new catty.
The front cover is awesome and I just love the new design. Wait till you see what's inside!!!
So, if you have not ordered it yet, please call me to order your new Spring-Summer 2008 catty.
By January 2, 2008 you can start ordering from it.

A Special Invitation
If you order the Spring-Summer 2008 catalog from me along with a minimum of $25.00 net order, I will give free shipping in the U.S (till January 31, 2008).

I would love to hear from you.

4 comments:

pescbrico said...

I'm so happy for you and anxious to get mine!!

Jennifer Meyer said...

You are so lucky Chat, I do hope you are feeling better soon.

Merry Chrismtas,
Jennifer :)

Dawn Easton said...

So glad you got it! My case was supposed to be delivered today but thankfully I got my demo copy last week...lol
Hope you are feeling better! Don't want you to be sick for the holidays!!!

Nancy Riley said...

Hope you're feeling better very very soon, Chat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...