Apr 18, 2008

We Have a Winner !!!

Blog Candy Winner !!!
I really enjoyed everyone's comments and was really getting into how long each and everyone have been stamping. Thanks for all your wonderful responses and kind words.

Now, it's my turn to let you know how long I have been stamping and how I got introduced to it. My friend Barb and I got invited to a stamping party and we had no clue at the time what it was. We watched the demonstration and the few minutes that took her to make this card, I knew I wanted to do what she was doing. I took to it like a fish took to water. After that, my life has just been surrounded with stamps, ink pads and friends...
In order to support my stamping, I even joined Stampin'UP! and became a demonstrator -11 years and counting.
Thanks for stopping by.

Now for the Big Winner of the Blog Candy !!!!!!
Out of 207 comments, it was #85
STAMPING MOMENTS...(Jenny)
Here's what Jenny said:
Wow! Thats great well done, Thanks for all your inspiration. I have been crafting for 5 years now! Where does the time go. I am as passionate about it today, Love to Stamp. Congrats on the Hits! Roll on the next 100,000! Jenny x
April 14, 2008 10:36 PM

Please e-mail me with your address , so I can send you your blog candy.

Thanks so much for playing !!!
Have a wonderful Friday !!!

1 comment:

Stamping Moments said...

Gosh I can't believe it, Thank you ever so much. jenny x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...