Apr 30, 2008

Flowers for You

Sketch Card #174
Good morning to all !!!
I woke up early for my mornig walk today. I am hoping that I get some things accomplish today. I did take a break to take a look at the sketch card. I was going to used a flower chipboard that needless to say I could not find, so I have to replace my idea with something close to what I had in mind. I used the Build a Flower which worked out really well. I used the Little Pieces set for my row of flowers. For the main image, I used the Nesties to create the scallops and used white gel and fine tip marker for the dots. I designed my ribbon , so that it is holding the card closed.

Thanks for stopping by.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Little Pieces, Stem Sayings
Paper: Lovely Lilac, Gable Green, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: White Craft, Basic Black, White Gel pen
Accessories: Rhinestone brad, black brads, Black grosgrain ribbon
Tools: Nesties, CB folder, Horizontal slot, Circle Cutter, Score-pal

11 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love this card, the color combo and layout, it is great.

Jessie/knightrone said...

You did an amazing job with this sketch!! TFS

Nancy Riley said...

Chat, you've got a talent for layers! All the different layers and textures are so well put together and interesting to look at. LOVE it!

Marisa said...

Great job building your flower! Like how the ribbon holds the card together too. Another wonderful creation :)

Lisa Carroll said...

For some reason, Blogger keeps eating my comment! LOL Trying again...

Chat, this card is stunning! You have an amazing flair for layers, colors, and textures! All of the elements work together beautifully. This is one seriously amazing card! TFS! :)

Ileana said...

I really love ur card... I have used the colors u have used today on two projects that i just made yesterday and today.. Really love all the layers you have on ur card fabulous Job!!!...TFS

Anonymous said...

Great job with the sketch - love that colour combo too! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Great color combo and I love how you used the ribbon!
Deena

Laura said...

What a great color combo, Chat! Very fun!

dasimonds said...

Gorgeous Card!!
The colors are Wonderful...
so pretty. Great job with
the layers and texture.
Beautiful ribbon.

Joanne said...

Gorgeous card - really like the colours, and the way it is held closed by the ribbon. Love that scalloped edge with the row of little flowers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...