Apr 10, 2008

Regal Eyelets

Ways to Use It #161
I was so excited last night when I got put on call, and 30 minutes later, they called me to come in. ( @#$%^&*90). Those are the words out of my mouth, lol. So, my DH called me this morning and told me to go to sleep and what did I do?
You got it !!! I stamped this supposedly quick card until I decided my flowers needed some bling. I stamped 3 extra flowers and cut the petals for a 3-d look. The challenge is to used eyelets in your card, which I tried to do until I ran out of room.
Thanks for stopping by.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Kind Thoughts
Paper: Regal Rose, Old OLive, Rose Red, Whisper White
Ink: Regal Rose, Rose Red, White Craft
Accessories: Eyelets, Ribbon, Stickles
Tools: Crop-a-dile, Aqua Painter, Glue Dots

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this card, it is so pretty!!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Gorgeous!

Melissa said...

Absolutely stunning Chat!

Many Blessings,
M.

Kristin Moore said...

The 3-D flowers are incredible! Love all the eyelets too- great job on the challenge!

Melinda said...

Very BEAUTIFUL.... You used my favorite colors Regal Rose And Rose Red.

jjcreations said...

Wow, this is beautiful. I love it. Joan

pescbrico said...

OH I love it! it's so cute! Really eye pleasing :)

Ileana said...

I still wish I lived next to you... You do great when you are tried and need to try that...But ur card is more then great and I love the colors....TFS

Denise G said...

Such a pretty card.
Denise G

Marisa said...

I am constantly amazed at the wonderful creations you are able to produce after having to work nights!! Lovely colours and a wonderful card.

Jackie Pedro said...

This is beautiful, Chat!

Corie said...

So beautiful -- love how you cut out the flowers!!

Maria said...

So pretty Chat! love your colors and the layout is awsome. What an inspiration. :-)

Carolina said...

Love what you did with this challenge! The color combo is so yummy and the flowers look amazing with the eyelets!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Chat this is just gorgeous, your card makes me want this set REALLY badly!!! I LOVE your work and your cards are truly inspiring!

Have a wonderful weekend,
Jennifer :)

Nancy Riley said...

So pretty, Chat!

Judy Rozema said...

Very cute! Those flowers are so delicate and beautiful! Awesome card~

Jessie/knightrone said...

What a beautiful card!!! Love the ribbon!!!

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

I LOVE the extra flowers on this. Gorgeous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...