Apr 7, 2008

Soft as Sky

Try a New Technique #163
Happy Monday to all !!! Today's TLC is incorporating stacked ribbons in your card. I love ribbons, especially Stampin'UP ribbons. I was sad that they got rid of the the organdy ribbons. I have some leftover cream ribbon to do the challenge today. I used Soft Sky DS ribbon and stacked the cream around it. I love the way these colors look together.
Thanks for stopping by.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Embrace Life
Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Soft Sky, Very Vanilla, Soft Sky DSP
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Staz-on Black, Soft Sky
Accessories: Organdy Ribbon, DS Soft Sky ribbon
Tools: Nesties, Blender Pen, Glue Dot

10 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

So pretty!

Alhambra Club said...

this is so pretty love the colors and softness of this card.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I really love the organdy ribbon wrapped around the double-stitched ribbon. What a neat effect! Thanks for the inspiration!

Carolina said...

Just stunning! Love the color combo and the scallop borders.

Jessie/knightrone said...

The way you did your ribbon is just brilliant!! I love the softness of this card!!! Gorgeous as always!!

Angel said...

Such a pretty card and love what you did w/ the ribbon! Thanks for sharing your work!!

Laura said...

Ohhhhhh, Chat, this is so beautiful. The colors are just gorgeous and I love how creative you were with the ribbon! Have a great night!
Laura

Lisa Carroll said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE this color combo!! I never would have thought of it! And what you did with the ribbon - just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Chat- Love love love this card! Great job!

~amy~ said...

Absolutely magnificent!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...