Apr 8, 2008

Boho Flower

Color Challenge #161
Good morning to you all !!! Can you believe it ? I am still
working on my taxes yesterday and still plan to do some today. I woke up rather early today so I can still stamp and play. Here is the color challenge on SCS-Night of Navy, Real Red, and Glorious Green (ugh, not my most favorite color). Doesn't these colors remind you of Christmas? This boho flower looks like a poinsettia, so I thought it would be a nice flower to used.
RECIPE:
Stamps: One of a Kind, Boho Backgrounds
Paper: Real Red, Night of Navy, Glorious Green, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Night of Navy
Accessories: Ribbon, Brads, Stickles
Tools: Aqua Painter, CB folder, Nesties

5 comments:

Lisa Carroll said...

This is beautiful, Chat! This didn't sound like a very 'do-able' color combo to me, but WOW - have you ever changed my mind! LOVE it!

Karen Kelly said...

You would find a way to make these colors work! Great card!

Shy said...

Wow very pretty!

Melinda said...

What a Beautiful card... I would of never thought of these colors together. I just need to get out of my comfort zone and try new colors. Thanks for sharing....

Jessie/knightrone said...

I'm not gonna lie, I still hate this color combo, but I love what you have done with it!! Great job, your flower looks fantastic!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...