Apr 21, 2008

Thank You Gift Card Holder

Try A New Technique #165
Happy Monday to you all !!!
It's a busy day for me mostly because I have been wanting to do quite a bit of posting and I must have been interrupted a dozen times with the phone calls, laundry buzzer calling and a long list of things that I wanted to accomplish today. Today's SCS challenge is really a fun one, a gift holder. I made a thank you one using the Spring Solitude set. I added sparkles to the main image after I stamped it and then stamped it off in Regal Rose. I even added the Crop-a-dile embossing technique down in the bottom panel.
I used the SA wheel that came with this set
using the Mellow Moss pad for a darker color that will popped in Certaily Celery paper.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Spring Solitude
Paper: Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink: Regal Rose, Mellow Moss
Accessories: Ploka dot ribbon, Brads, stickles
Tools: Crop-a-dile, small and large Oval punches, SA handle, tool kit



Here is the inside of the gift holder.

For the gift card opening, I used The Window punch and the 11/4 " Circle punch.

Directions for this gift holder.Using 41/4" x 11 paper, score 3 inches from the top and bottom, and score on 51/2" which is the middle part. For more directions on this card, visit this blog: Pine is Here

Thanks for stopping by.

19 comments:

Ileana said...

I just love that idea I love that u put the gift card holder on a background and made it card size i love ur idea .... TFS

Alhambra Club said...

this is so pretty, love all the layers on it and the pink and green color combo.

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Holy smokes...another absolutely stunning card!

jjcreations said...

Very pretty - a wonderful gift. Joan

jjcreations said...

Very pretty - a wonderful gift. Joan

Erin... said...

this is so pretty and such a clever idea!!

Allison Rankin said...

Just beautiful!

Renee said...

I really like this card with the gift card inside! I love all the colors and the layers to. Great job.

Melinda said...

This is such a great idea... Love it... Thanks for sharing!!!!

Jackie Pedro said...

Fantastic!! Love that the gift card holder is attached to the front of the card....Brilliant!!

Nancy at EmbroideryIt.com said...

That gift card holder is the coolest. You have the greatest ideas.
Nancy J.

~amy~ said...

Way toooo stinkin' cute...I love it. The colors are perfect!!!

Bunny B said...

Fab card! I love it. So lovely :)

pescbrico said...

Really beautiful! The color combo is just beautiful! :) But your creations are always beautiful! Have a great day!

Neva said...

Chat I just love your gift card holder. That is just lovely. great job on that as usual.

Amy said...

This is absolutely beautiful!!!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sears Family said...

Beautiful!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I love how you made it into a card front, that is so cute!! Great job!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...