Apr 17, 2008

Laugh

Ways to Use It
Hi everyone ! It has been quite a busy day for me, getting some swaps done for tonight's demo meeting and doing a little packing for a weekend getaway. We are celebrating our anninversay in the middle of the week, so we thought we'll have an early celebration.
I did want to do a quick card for today's challenge-using
Acrylics. I used the button acrylic on the word Laugh. The flowers were stamped in Rose Red and added those cute rhinestones. The scallop frame were from a CB die cut. The bigger scallop is from the Nesties.

Thanks for stopping by.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Lovely Labels, Big Flowers, Defining Alphabet
Paper: Rose Red, Old Olive, Kraft, Whisper White
Ink: Rose Red, Old Olive
Accessories: Rhinestone brads,Ribbon
Tools: Nesties, CB die cut, Circle punches, dimensionals, Tool kit

There is still time to win my Blog Candy. Just post your comments below.
Tomorrow I will announce the winner. Thanks for playing along.

10 comments:

Giovana said...

Chat, your card is really pretty!!

God bless
Giovana

Ellie said...

Wow your card is so pretty! Happy Anniversary :)

-Ellie

OOBeckster said...

This is the first time I have been to your blog. Wow, I love your cards! Thank you for sharing.

Diane said...

Lovely card,that ribbon is gorgeous!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful card Chat, hope you and DH have a wonderful Anniversary!

BIG Hugs,
Jennifer :)

Nancy Riley said...

Gorgeous card, Chat! Have a GREAT time at your weekend getaway, and Happy Anniversary!

specialcraftmom4 said...

I love this card! The ribbon is so very pretty. Could you tell me if this is Stampin Up or another brand? I just love to collect ribbon.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog and this card. Congrats and hope you have a nice anniversary getaway. tfs

Carolina said...

Adorable take on the challenge! Love the layout and the scallops frame and the ribbon are just the perfect touch.

Happy Anniversary - hope you have a great getaway!

Nancy at EmbroideryIt.com said...

Oh, you are separating me from my money! LOL! You have the coolest things to make such great cards!
Nancy J.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...