Apr 15, 2008

Time for You

Color Challenge #162
Featured Stamper #62
I really wanted to cased this card from the FS Jodi
(Kharmagirl), so I combined these 2 challenges. I made some minor changes but used the same stamp set. I used the Lots of Dots for my background using Going Gray. For the scallops, I added the dots using the fine tip marker and also worked my way usig the dots on the sentiment. The main image was done in Aqua painter . I added stickles to the flowers after.

Thanks for stopping by.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Time for You, Lots of Dots
Paper: Basic Gray, Groovy Guava, Blush Blossom, Whisper White
Ink: Staz-on Black, Basic Gray, Groovy GUava, Blush Blossom, Going Gray
Accessories: Brads, DS ribbon,Stickles
Tools: Tool Kit, Slit punch, Small oval,1/16 punch, dimensionals, Aqua Painter, SA handle

Everyone is welcome to play my blog candy below !!!
Please put your comments on that post. Thanks!

13 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

Cute cute cute! I love all the dots and double scallop!

Denise G said...

Very sweet. Just love the scallops and the color! Fantastic job!
Denise G

Kim said...

Chat-looks great!! Love what you did for the challenge!

Misty said...

Love the scallops up top and the Father's day card down below. Wonderful work.
Misty

Lisa Kind said...

Love it! I may case this as well! I have a question...what is a SA handle? It may be a dumb question, but I've seen it mentioned before and don't know what that is! Thanks!
Lisa

Renee said...

This is a fantastic card! I love the scalloped edge at the top oh and what pretty colors!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! I love how you used the colors from the challenge! This is a great case. I love your work!

~amy~ said...

Way tooo stinkin' cute...polka dots and scallops!! Love it!

Diane Gilbert said...

Chat this card is sooo cute! I am kicking my self for not having this set yet! LOVE the layout and the colors are awesome!!!

kathleenh said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card! Especially the paper piecing, and the double scallops. Really the whole card is amazing!

Carolina said...

How beautiful! Love the brads on the tires and the double scallop borders are so chic! Wonderful take on the challenge!

Jessie/knightrone said...

You did a fabulous job with both challenges!!! What a beautiful card!!!

Unknown said...

Love it, Love it, Love it!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...