Apr 12, 2008

Bashful Blue and Susie


Shoebox Swap
Happy saturday to you all !!!
I felt a little relieved today since I am over our taxes. That's why no post yesterday. I even had a little party time with my girlfriends last night. We did a shoebox swap with the exception of mine. With all the excitement from yesterday, I left mine at home. I thought I'd post this card and so they can at least see.
I just love these two colors together, especially after I added the DSP and the striped ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Sassy Susie, Lots of Dots
Paper: Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, DSP
Ink: Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Ceratinly Celery, Creamy Caramel
Accessories: Striped Ribbon,Brads
Tools: Blossom Punch, Ticket punch, horizontal punch,
Blender pen, Dimensionals

8 comments:

Marisa said...

It's always the little things you do on a card that just adds that extra touch. Love how you tied your ribbon only part way down the panel. Going to have to case that idea as I looks great. Love the saying on the card -- I haven't hit menopause yet, but some friends have and I can say that saying is true :) Sure your swap group will love it.

Ileana said...

Those color together are great... the card is fab I love it a lot... You go girl...TFS

Carolina said...

This is just darlin' Chat! Love how you threaded the ribbon and all the cards your making with this set are so inspiring! Glad you were able to fiinish your taxes...they just seem to take foerever! But I'm so happy you were able to enjoy an evening with friends...that's the best way to end the week!

Judy Rozema said...

This is just fun as can be! I love the ribbon and how you attached it on the panel!

Barbara Welch said...

This is so cute. I would have loved to made this card last night...love ya anyway girlfriend.

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so super cute Chat!!! I love the colors and the punched out flowers. Can you believe I have had that set since the catalog came out and still haven't used it!!!

Dawn Easton said...

I love these colours together as well! Fantastic card Chat! I love that girl...she cracks me up!

jean said...

Love this Sassy Susie card
love your layout, color and
DPS paper
TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...