Apr 20, 2008

Mother's Day Card

Pocket Card
Here is a swap that I did at our recent demonstrator's meeting- to make a pocket card.
We are supposed to used any new set from the
Stampin' UP! Spring -Summer Collection 2008.
I chose the Bloomin' Beautiful set which seemed to be a perfect choice for a mother's day card. The pocket card measures 51/2" x 41/4" and scored 11/2" for the flap. I used Boho Background set for the background. It turned out to be a sweet combo. I did the scallops using the slit punch and added the dots using the Chocolate chip fine tip marker.


















I have been using my markers and blender pen quite a bit for coloring The Whisper White paper from SU! works really well when you try to blend the colors.




The insert meaures 31/2" x 41/2". I mounted everything flat just it will fit nicely in the pocket.

Thanks for stopping by.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Bloomin' Beautiful, All Holidays
Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Close to Cocoa. Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, DSP Berry Bliss
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Mellow Moss, Summer Sun, Staz-on Black, Purely Pomegranate, White Craft
Accessories: DS Ribbon,Hemp
Tools: Circle Punches, Slit Punch, Round tab punch

16 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

Oh Chat, this is GORGEOUS! So many wonderful details! A very special card for a very special day!

Ileana said...

I just love how you made this card again it is wonderfully made... TFS

Dawn Easton said...

Chat, this is simply gorgeous! Your flowers are beautiful! I really must colour with my markers and blender pen! I don't think I have done that....hmmmm...thanks for the inspiration, once again ;)

Anonymous said...

What a stunning Mother's Day card! I love everything about it!

Alhambra Club said...

This card is so pretty.

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

Sears Family said...

Beautiful card!! I never get gcards that pretty in a swap!!!

Cassie said...

This is just lovely!

Renee said...

Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is STUNNING!! What a beautiful card, Chat!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely - I adore the colours, and the pocket card is a classic!

www.stampwithdesiree.typepad.com

Neva said...

Chat this is just MARVELOUS. Love the coloring. So creative you are. GReat job

Marisa said...

Just love that flower you have used. Almost bought the set just for that stamp, myself. Your colouring is perfect - any mom would love to get this!

Amy said...

Beautiful beyond words! This set and the colors you used are so striking!

Lisa Carroll said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! And your coloring job is just fabulous! Sure to be a treasure. :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

OMGOSH!!!! This is so fabulous!!!! WOWWWWW!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...