Apr 16, 2008

So Much !!!

Sketch Card Challenge #172
I went to work last night and before going to bed, I was inspired by the sketch on SCS. So I decided to stay up and play for a bit. I was also inspired by these colors. I used the strip to put my sentiment since I did not want to take away the space from these lovely DSP. For the small panel, I used the Big Flowers set but only the circle. For the main flower, I did some layering . The top layer was done with paper piecing and then added a touch of stickles.

Thanks for stopping by.
RECIPE:
Stamps: So Much, Big Flowers
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Almost Amethyst, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Gray, Almost Amethyst
Accessories: Jumbo eyelet, Rhinestone, Tafetta gray ribbon, Stickles
Tools: Paper piercing tool, Crop-a-dile

13 comments:

Emily said...

Chat, this is too cute! Your card really makes me want to pull out some of my neglected purple. TFS!

Anonymous said...

Love this card, Chat! Really like how you did the sentiment! Thanks for the inspiration.

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful card. It's my card of the day to create. Thanks for the wonderful job you do on your web site.

Michelle Bowley
My web page
http://michellebowley.blogspot.com/
My Stampin Up! web site
http://www.michellebowley.stampinup.net

Ileana said...

Chat, I just love ur colors does are my favorite ... And I like that card So Much...TFS

jjcreations said...

This is very nice. I like how you created the flower. Joan

Renee said...

Great sketch card! I love the colors and the flowers you used. You're so inspiring :)

Carolina said...

Glad you stayed up to make and share this with us...it's just darlin'! The flower and the ribbon together are just stunning!

Erin McKinney said...

Great card..the big eyelet looks neat in the middle of the flower!

~amy~ said...

You are simply amazing!! You are a consistent stamper...your style is absolutely magnificent!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Absolutely gorgeous girlfriend!! Love the way you did the sentiment!!!

Lori Barnett said...

What a beautiful card!! Glad you stayed up and played :) Love love love it!!

Joanne said...

I love your card Chat - such a lovely colour and design combination. Gorgeous bow - wish I could tie them like that! Really like what you did with the 3d flower.

Diane said...

What a beautiful card!!! That flower is amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...